September 10, 2012

Adventures in August Part I

 One of the reasons I was excited to move to Texas was that I would be living a short 3 hours away from my twin sister, Rachel, in Dallas. We've been able to get our families together a few times already and it has been so much fun for us and for our kids. They came to visit us here at the beginning of August and Brian's Dad was generous enough to loan us his boat for the day so we could enjoy beautiful Belton Lake.
Preparing for a big day on the lake with a hearty breakfast. Amelia, Lauren, Oliver, Kate, and Taylor.

Even mom's like to have a little fun! Oliver, Amelia, me, and Kate.

 Kate was an old pro out there and wasn't scared in the least. Here she is with Oliver, Amelia, and Taylor.
 We spent most of the day parked in coves where we swam and cliff jumped. It was SO, SO, SO much fun. I'm dying to go out again.



This was Eloise's inaugural trip to the pool. She loved kicking around and then got tired and practically fell asleep in her floatie.






1 comments:

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Looks like so much fun!!!