September 10, 2012

End of July

 Amelia was so tired one day that she nestled in the couch next to me and fell fast asleep.

 Downtown Belton- after dinner we listened to a live band for as long as we could stand the heat and then posed for a pic in this wagon. Belton has such a cute little town right on a river.

 Amelia loving on Little Eloise

 We went to this reptile "show" at Christian's facility. This kid had all sorts of icky little creatures there and this was his final exhibit: an albino python. You had to pick my jaw up off the ground when he pulled this thing out.

 I don't know how this happened but it did.

 Amelia "laying out" with Momma at the pool. (It was 7 PM.)

Eloise doing a little self-feeding.

July was warm, warm, and hot. We spent a LOT of time at the pool and splash pads with friends. We got visits from my parents and the Sedgwicks, which we loved. Now on to August!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

google law firm

Anonymous said...

her little bald c--t is almost showing, love mum to watch andmasturbate while I pulled the crotch of her suit aside and ate her p---y

Anonymous said...

love Amelia asleep with her ass in the air, pull down her shorts and knickers and put my hard c--k in her ass, started my niece at 3 just enough to come in her and by 6 she could take it all, NERER had better secs